Here’s one of Becker’s Hospital Review’s “Things to Know” features — this one has seven things to know about Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine’s stand on healthcare issues.
1. Sen. Kaine supports the Affordable Care Act.
2. However, Sen. Kaine says more fixes to the ACA are needed.
3. Addressing the opioid crisis is a top priority for Senator Kaine. .
4. He is also positioning himself as a champion of preventive care.
5. Senator Kaine supports a woman’s right to choose.
6. He has a substantial background in health IT.
7. Senator Kaine supports allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices with pharmaceutical companies.
For details, please hit this link.